Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
nickelback sucks.
soulja boy SUCKS
republican policy on the war in iraq SUCKS MORE (i'm not a crazy leftist, i'm just saying, most republican-voters in the US have no idea what the f*ck is going on, what the culture is like, what the people want, you just assume they want us there. The ultimate reality is that the whole place is in civil war and its all gone to s**t and there is no hope now or anytime in the near future so its best left alone. if you really supported the troops, you wouldnt send them out to die needlessly. you wouldnt be complaining about high taxes if you saw your taxes contributed to something that will actually positively affect YOU, in fact all they're doing at the moment is killing people (many of these people being our own soldiers) and jacking up gas prices (which then cause you to emotionally break down and regret your unwise purchase of that Hummer you bought to pick up your kids from soccer)

Technically speaking, the gas prices have barely been affected by the war. The money spent on the war would have gone to some dumb project like mentioned in another thread. The only true part about you're argument is that soldiers are dying. Soulja boy doesn't suck and nickelback is just gay, no offense anyone.

okay, weirdest thing. I was tossing my phone up and catching it, but I dropped it, and it slid left to right on my keyboard and typed in this:

1B7GG23X1PS18083

I don't see how that is possible.

anybody here write graffiti?

my English teacher did, kinda. he wrote stuff all over the city and took pics of it, real good quality pictures, and had it made into a book, and we've all seen it, so now when ever we are walking somewhere we are looking for them its really cool.

2,047 to be exact :) well done
I thought you got rid of that ugly ass avatar?:cool: :rolleyes: :p ;)

oh, and speaking of gas prices, I got a really cool idea:

you need a license to buy gas, aka your driver's license. sucks if you are buying for a lawnmower, but those are probably all gonna be electric soon and gas ones will be illegal.

anyways, you know the points system for them? well, that points system is used to determine the price you pay a gallon. 0 points? you pay the price it is now. 1 point? add 10% to the price per gallon for federal taxes. 2 points? 20% and it keeps going up. this would encourage safer driving because a) points only last 18 months, so if you screw up, its like 18 months of "jail" time.

anyone think its a good idea? I'd love to see that in action.

Not really fair though, it would never get passed.

Not to mention boats and all types of machines use gas. Also, people with no "points" against them would buy gas for people with points against them.

oh, and speaking of gas prices, I got a really cool idea:

you need a license to buy gas, aka your driver's license. sucks if you are buying for a lawnmower, but those are probably all gonna be electric soon and gas ones will be illegal.

anyways, you know the points system for them? well, that points system is used to determine the price you pay a gallon. 0 points? you pay the price it is now. 1 point? add 10% to the price per gallon for federal taxes. 2 points? 20% and it keeps going up. this would encourage safer driving because a) points only last 18 months, so if you screw up, its like 18 months of "jail" time.

anyone think its a good idea? I'd love to see that in action.
yeah not the best idea i have ever heard.

Damn, I'm out of shape. I went running with the soccer team today, I was like dead last. I cramped up. Probably the milk & banana I had before going. Anyways, I thought I'd share my failure with you all.

Well,Overall im in OK Shape,Im not Fat,But i dont have Hof-Tastic Abs

David-Hasselhoff---Baywatch-Photograph-C10103337.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom