Two Nvidia partners defect (EVGA and XFX)

well either way i will not go to ATI cards, im nvidia all the way, the only defects and the mobile 8 series and all lower end chips below the 8600 gts. if you get one of there new cards no problems reported, nvidia won't fail they will out do ATI just like they have in the 8 series.
Brand preference is not the right way to go. When you have two products at the same price, surely the logical solution is to buy the better product? Your mentality is stopping you from doing that.

yeah but they will be out phased after they found out about the defect theyve tried to end producton of that series, its going to be a slight fall for nvidia but after this they'll fix it with a new series and it will be ok again. it would be sweet if voodoo cards came back they were before my time but all the same i heard they were amazing, maybe this is a chance for a new company to spring up...

yeah but they will be out phased after they found out about the defect theyve tried to end producton of that series, its going to be a slight fall for nvidia but after this they'll fix it with a new series and it will be ok again.
So what is Nvidia going to do with the already affected notebooks? Recall them?

They're going to have to reimburse manufactures for the cost of repair and replacement. This includes Dell, Apple, HP, Sony, Acer, and Asus among others.

like i said a small setback this will be trouble for the time bieng, but theres only two options here, they fail or they fix it. then about 10 companies go with them because of lack fo sales. let me verify this really quick:

i am an nvidia fan boy

im not meaning to offend anyonew who uses ATI products, ati is nice ive used them befoire, there ok but i prefer my nvidia.

i don't want to argue with people who are fanatics about there gfx cards thats not what this thread is about. please don't start crap because your an ATI fan, there good just not enough for my needs, ( but i will give them the fact that there new lines is AMAZING for AA whoops the 9 series badly.)

Matrox never left as far as I know.

Yeah, they never left, but as far as I know they develop workstation graphic solutions.

They also develop something called the Triple-Head-To-Go, which allows for surround gaming (like 3 monitors, but connected as one so you can have a ridiculous resolution like 3500x1080 or something like that, It looks amazing, but could be a little cumbersome.)

Back
Top Bottom