Is it possible to make your "audio in" into a second "audio out"

Re: Is it possible to make your "audio in" into a second "audio out"

^^ once again though, he doesn't really have much for options on a laptop. Theres not really anywhere to install a high end sound card, if he wants to do it he will have to deal with what he's got. The standard drivers will likely be able to handle making the input jack function as an output, he just needs to do some tinkering. Your advice would be awesome for a desktop computer, but if the drivers can't do it it's likely that the dj software won't do it properly either since it will likely just interface with the drivers to do it.

im using traktor and deckadance with a bcd2000 midi mixer
and im not on my desktop (specs below) im on my dell vostro 1500

the mono is an option, but does that mean my output from the bcd2000 will be mono too? My desktop has 5.1 and I can set up 2 audio out channels one for deck a one for deck B. That way I can have one channel (deck a) playing on my master out while listening to the next track (deck b) through my headphones. Realtek wont work, the drivers just keep going back to sigmatel, here is a SS of sigmatel when i plug into the input.

audioay6.png

they have portable graphics cards, but they are expensive as helllll

ill look in to thos soundcards, but i am non a tight budget so i will prob just have to settle for a 2chan/5.1 chan USB

the mono is an option, but does that mean my output from the bcd2000 will be mono too?

TRACKTOR PWNS aswell.

Ok, so you got a laptop? tracktor and a mixer and a amp/sound

you need mono cables

and mono adapter: http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=1215&doy=21m7&C=SO&U=strat15

plug the mobo cables (red end into mixer channel 1) (white could be black cable into channel 2 of the mixer), in and then plug them into the mono adapter and then into your jack end of pc. now, open tracktor up, set your sound config and then play with your music.

for high end sound buy:http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/data_files/2/7/7/creative.jpg

50pound on play.com +free delivery

the mono is an option, but does that mean my output from the bcd2000 will be mono too? My desktop has 5.1 and I can set up 2 audio out channels one for deck a one for deck B. That way I can have one channel (deck a) playing on my master out while listening to the next track (deck b) through my headphones. Realtek wont work, the drivers just keep going back to sigmatel, here is a SS of sigmatel when i plug into the input.

audioay6.png

On your BCD is their a phono and mono switch? then you can plug the phono leads into your deck and mono out threw the miixer into the pc, but you can't have both on I don't think. as for your headphones their should be a nob on your mixer for headphone volumes + another nob to select which side to play threw your headphones

Thanks for your help, im gonna try that, just so i can practice with this laptop. I dont want to run mono, I need stereo. I do weddings and small clubs, so I need some good sound.
Can i get a link to the actual product on that creative xfi?

wow, I haven't seen one of those before. That is sweet dude.

same man about 2months ago i was like wow omg since when do these come out lol

Back
Top Bottom