MP3 Player

The software is decent. I'd like it a lot better if I could sync it with different programs (you have to use the Zune program unless you do some hack) but it works. I keep all my Music and downloads in one folder, so as soon as I download something new into that folder, the Zune software recognizes it and will add it to my Library. Then when you plug in the Zune or tell the Zune to sync wirelessly it'll be properly updated.

The interface on the actual player is pretty good, it's no iPod, but it gets the job done pretty well. My only complaint is that if you have a TON of songs to browse through, it takes a few seconds longer to get to than I'd like to have to wait.

The wireless sync feature is really nice if you are constantly updating your library.

Thanks bro, I'm looking around eBay for one now.

I found a 99.2% vendor that sells them for $135 all day.

Probably getting a black or white one at this point.

I know you said you don't like iPods but they are literally the best. iTunes is stable and easy to use and transfer stuff over, the iPod is fairly priced and it's interface is very nice as well as how it works. Don't see why people are against it so much...I guess I'm just lucky?

I didn't have a lot of first hand issues with the ipods...but itunes was the most broke pos I've ever used.

Uploading was a pain.

Yo freestyler-

The Zune software, is it download-able from the Zune website?

I found a few downloads there, but I just want to make sure it's the actual uploading software and not a bunch of bundled shit :p

You can sync it with WMP?

WHAT ABOOT WINAMP!?!?

(thanks guys, buying a 30g today)

Back
Top Bottom