Sonic has died, officially this time

Nope, its probably going to be one of those games like Shadow The Hedgehog, and probably just for the Wii, because they want to encapture the new technology on the Wii Remote.
So, whats better than using Sonic, with...a sword...and....hes just dead...
I have no hope for those developers anymore.
I just hope they don't wreck Sonic Unleashed, though, adding the night scenes, with the Weresonic, is already pushing it. Reminds me of the new Crash Bandicoot game.

lol....i like crash bandacoot

yeah, i hope they cdon't get too crazy when it trickles down to the game cube.

Goes to show how desperate Sega are, Sonic is appearing absolutely everywhere and gets worse every time.

I remember the days where Sonic appeared on Sega consoles and nowhere else, now he's on the PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii....

It's just barrel scraping.

Yeah, but have you seen Sonic Unleashed footage? It actually looks pretty good, and I was ready to forgive Sonic Team. Maybe I will when I play the game, but...I have no idea what they are doing to the franchise.

I like Crash Bandicoot too :p...The originals anyway (1,2, and 3)

it would be nice if the sword could only be used in certain situations so that it would just be like an added feature.maybe as an addition to Sonic twirls to lengthen damage radius?

Personally I think Sonic died when the Sega Dreamcast died. After that it's just been joke after joke.

Sonic Adventure 1/2 weren't exactly great games though to be honest. They were playable, and I did get through them, but they weren't what a Sonic game should be.

They seem to go into whats cool at the time. With Sonic Adventre 1, it was the adventure type game, so they had to have an adventure aspect in it, but I don't think that worked.

Back
Top Bottom