Logitech Z-5500 first finished model

:) Thanks

Its definetly harder than it looks. I struggle all the time, but you just have to be persistant I guess.
I've just finished detailing the back, and the mesh is rather heavy now, since you have to add support edges as it were, to existing edges to keep them sharp, where you want them to be, otherwise the smooth command will litterally mash your model up.

I use 3DS Max as per usual. Never learnt anything else to be honest :)

I did download the Modo trial as that seemed like a great little modeller, yet, it didn't like my machine :(

Heres an updated shot of the finished article :)

Podbackdetail.jpg

i don't understand, your saying you made that from nothing?how comes logic is on their and that writing.

your amazing btw

Hehe thanks guys :)
I am getting better, thats for sure, but I still have a lot to learn about meshes, and how to build objects in a more natural/flowing way.

The sub is almost complete though. I may add dust maybe?... might give it that, edge, but I'll be working on the speakers next, once I get the front inside cone finished.

Has anyone got a Z-5500, and have took the mesh at the front off for viewing? A camera shot of that would be amazing. I may have to take mine off for a better picture, as I heard it can be stuck back again.

Back
Top Bottom