My Build :)

Sure will, I'd be thinking 1000W lol

9800GTX SLi, the mother will kill.

o yes....once i pop in the second card....this machine will handle anything. Even right now...with just the one 9800...it runs all my games at maximum settings and 1680 x 1050 without any problem at all....smooth gaming ofcourse :D

Why not vista? It's much better than XP ever was IMO.

Nice looking system you got there man.

thank you for the compliments :). And yes...Vista is running overly great...can't say i have any problems with it :).

i'm not an ATI fan....so i wanted to stick with Nvidia .
Brand preference is not the way to go. You've got rid yourself of that mentality and take all brands into consideration to make the right purchase. Both the 4850 and the X38 are far better products than the competing 9800GTX and 780i.

But it's your money, so who am I to question your purchases? Do as you wish, I just wanted to give you a bit of friendly advice:).

Brand preference is not the way to go. You've got rid yourself of that mentality and take all brands into consideration to make the right purchase. Both the 4850 and the X38 are far better products than the competing 9800GTX and 780i.

But it's your money, so who am I to question your purchases. Do what you want, I just wanted to give you a bit of friendly advice:).

advice is good :)...and i appreciate it...perhaps on my next build, i will look at the ATI Cards and other products :)

and on your next build, try crossfire, it offers much more than SLI (which i find to be an overhyped ripoff)

crossfire two 4870s and you'll beat the GTX280

Even a single 4870 beats the GTX 280 in a number of games. Two of them (HD 4870 X2) absolutely destroy it, and bury the remains.

Back
Top Bottom