Best Bang For Buck System

CHILL OUT the only thing that may die on you here is the power supply, and EVEN THAT probably not! Rosewill's very good with that!

i HAVE A PC CHIPS board for my mom's PC, been running for a year almost, no probs whatsoever!

honestly did you think i just found these off some random crap site without any insight on reviews, quality, and compatibility? geez

When you are in a really tight budget, sometimes you have to manage without getting the top shelf components.

you would be better off getting as much top shelf on the budget as you can
you will have less problems down the road
and less failures as well

I agree, but sometimes budgets don't allow for higher-end parts. You gotta work with what you can afford. Also, like (umakemebetter) said, just because it isn't name brand, doesnt mean its not of decent quality.

I agree, but sometimes budgets don't allow for higher-end parts. You gotta work with what you can afford. Also, like (umakemebetter) said, just because it isn't name brand, doesnt mean its not of decent quality.

i agree , if you want to build now and thats your budget just work with what you have , like when i built my pc i only had like £100 for mobo cpu and ram so i had to get cheaper components but they have all been running fine now for about a year without any problems

Get a cheaper case, save $30 on it and upgrade one of your other components.

lol

hey for $50, a rosewill case and a proven decent 400w power supply is a good deal. if you get a cheaper case, it'll probably have a shitty or nonexistant powersupply, in which you'd need to spend the other $30 or $20 or whatever on that. you're not saving anything.

conclusion: please go with my build, you'll find itll be plenty fine for everything years to come

it should be considered very powerful for gaming until about mid/late-2009, when ATi Releases the HD5xxx series (R800) and NVIDIA comes out with the higher-end GTxxx models (D12U). If you want it to stay a solid gamer, you'll want to upgrade to 4GB of RAM by around this fall, to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom