how much

its got foil around the fuse because the fuse end is not touching the metal inside, so i put foil around it just so you know it works when you have it
EpicFail02.jpg

Not to hijack a thread BUT....If the fuse blew,you would want to know why? It could be a fault in the internal power supply,if you are bypassing the fuse that could damage the unit itself or even start a fire.

lol, trust me, I know enough, the fuse end of the metal has cut off, off course I know, the only way to prove it turns on is to put foil around it, nothing will break only if you hook speakers up and start playing music, after a while it will start to smell and burn.

And muz, wtf are you talkin epic fail? how is it? you both need to reread it

wow well if you knew anything about fuses and what they where there for you wouldn't just go sticking random bits of foil on the end of it
if the origonal fuse broke go out and buy a new one rather than just be like hey i can fill that gap with foil
say the fuse allows more current to pass than the fuse was there to prevent that could damage the unit or cause a fire

and you do realise if somebody buys this from you and it starts a fire in their house you will be fully liable for all damage caused ?

it dosent matter if your only testing it works or not that is still dangerous and if you had any idea what you where doing you would not just go sticking bits of foil where fuses are meant to be

and its epic fail cos its just as dumb as that time a dude posted who sawed up his vid card to fit it in the slot and that was epic fail so yer

lmfao, well when i went into the station (electronic shop) they actually did it, and told me its ok to test if it works, the fuse is a safety device designed to limit the electricity carried by the circuit to a safe level.

Do you think I'd input things into it to cause it to mess up? I clearly said its their to prove it works, you switch it on and off can't you? If you where to keep it on it would cause a fire no sh!t.

Why did you give me neg rep for that lmfao, can't you see i said its for TESTING!!!

this is the rep: learn some simple principles of electronics before you start telling other people they "dont know shit "

since when did I say you don't know shit? please explain.

your rep is well offline, i did'nt even say you did'nt know sh!t

are you drugs cos i would just like to take you back to the rep you left for me
this giy does'nt know shit, he needs to reread it 'just to show it works'
if that isnt you saying i dont know shit then i dont know what is but maybe

and let me just corrent you there , the fuse is a safety device to limit the electrical current passed on , if the ammount of current passes that of the fuse depending on the exact specs of the fuse the fuse will burn out , by just sticking a piece of foil in there you are chaning that set current the fuse will burn out at thus meaning much more current can be passed meaning the unit may be burnt out or cause a fire
and i know it says for tessting however if somebody buys it and they use it with the foil fuse and it seems to work they prolly wont bother changing the fuse and just hook some speakers up then there will be problems

thats why I said its for testing, the buyer now knows their is foil in their.

omg, why do you have to come up with that? it clearly says it for testing, not to use, if i said to use it would then be epic fail, but until i put speaks in it ain't jack.

i see you have nothing to say about the fact that you said i dont know shit

as for that well its still pretty stupid to put foil in the fuse IMO but thats up to you if it burns someones house down dont complain when they are filing a court case against you for damages

Back
Top Bottom