Car Thread!

A CRX is an autocross machine. There was a fully prepped one that came to my local autocross once with polycarb windows bolted on and everything. Even had duct tape holding some stuff together. :D

Yeah, I know, but it's just so...toy like. Looks like it came right out of a cereal box.

A CRX is an autocross machine. There was a fully prepped one that came to my local autocross once with polycarb windows bolted on and everything. Even had duct tape holding some stuff together. :D

That's one thing I was thinking about too. I still got time to think.

i reckon he will its been the running joke since the start of this series along with jeremy clarksons "i went on the internet this week and found this" but the viewers dont get to see

it would be interesting if when it was released they where going to do a review

I'll let you know if James May mentions the Dacia Sandero tonight :p

I'll end up watching it anyways. Gotta love FinalGear.com :D

I'm really interested in seeing what time the Stig gets out of the Nissan GT-R though. Supposedly it was on wikipedia, but it was taken off shortly after it was put up.

So anyone hear about the numbers on the new Camaro? The 3.8L V6 is pushing 300+HP and like 270 in torque! Thats pretty good for a V6... Gonna be a bit of a gas guzzler for a V6 though I bet. The V8 is 6.2L I think, and around 420hp with about 370 torque, thats not too bad, mustang beats it though. Independant rear suspension too, altough for drag cars, I am a bigger fan of a Live Axle.

Back
Top Bottom