What are your religious views?

do i have to say this again, really?

ok one more time:

the bible was written by people, it has been passed down, we still have it today, i have read a lot of it, i agree with it.

the bible is pretty historically accurate...

i think this works:

bible is proven to be true, it was actually written, by people of that time.

so then you have stuff in the bible. the stuff in the bible automatically gains validity to me through the bible being historically accurate.

does that make no sense?

like i said... i am willing to drop it too. but you have to quit saying that crap about how i haven't said why i believe.

once again, i have as much responsibility to believe you as i do the bible.

So your argument is this:

The Bible was written by people who were alive at the time (not true, as I have already addressed, certainly not the New Testament)

The Bible mentions real people and real places (The Odyssey mentions real places, does that mean Athena and Achilles existed too? )

they were written sometime between what, 100 years or so after. fine by me.

and no i don't believe in the odyssey. or that they existed.

they were written sometime between what, 100 years or so after. fine by me.

and no i don't believe in the odyssey. or that they existed.

Well then we have nothing else to talk about. You have pretty much admitted that your beliefs are founded on faith, and not logic (which I asked for).

oh, well yeah there is some logic, but substantially more faith.

logic isn't always everything (some of my best friends act scores and college careers would attest to that)

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;823245 said:
That is not what I gathered from your OP.

To me it looks like your asking what are views are. You say nothing about wanting to question other peoples religion.

Its a endless debate. Its just going to go back and forth and is really quite pointless. Why do you even care what others believe in?

Everyone has there own perspective of the world and they can believe whatever the hell the want to believe.

IMO there is nothing wrong with a good deabte about something interesting like this and neither do people who have posted in here
but if you dont agree then dont bother posting in this thread thats all that it takes to keep everyone happy

Back
Top Bottom