What are your religious views?

when did i use pascal's wager?

if there is nothing after this life, then that's great. but i believe in god, i believe in jesus christ, and that's my thing, deal with it. if you die and go to hell, it will be sad, but once i am in heaven, i wouldn't care. i am much more interested in glorifying god.

i would never use pascal's wager, it doesn't exist.

you can't feign belief in god.

you are making stuff up really.

so you don't agree that you could be wrong and i could be right?

i would never use pascal's wager, it doesn't exist.

you can't feign belief in god.

you are making stuff up really.

so you don't agree that you could be wrong and i could be right?

Pascal's Wager does exist, Blaise Pascal invented it. If you mean it doesn't have any merit whatsoever I agree with you.

If the God you claim exists truly is omnipotent and omniscient, then no you can't feign belief.

What did I make up?

We could all be wrong. However, all we can do as humans is look at all the available evidence, evaluate it and come to a decision that is most likely to be true. I have done this and deemed the existence of God to be highly unlikely.

I've asked you for direct reasons for why you think that not only a God is likely to exist, but your God is likely to exist. Could you give me your reasons? All I've really seen from you is that you believe the Bible, but why do you believe the Bible?

do i have to say this again, really?

ok one more time:

the bible was written by people, it has been passed down, we still have it today, i have read a lot of it, i agree with it.

the bible is pretty historically accurate...

i think this works:

bible is proven to be true, it was actually written, by people of that time.

so then you have stuff in the bible. the stuff in the bible automatically gains validity to me through the bible being historically accurate.

does that make no sense?

like i said... i am willing to drop it too. but you have to quit saying that crap about how i haven't said why i believe.

once again, i have as much responsibility to believe you as i do the bible.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;823240 said:
Your the one getting your thread off track by questioning everyone's beliefs.

Would you like a pat on the back or something?

This whole thread is people questioning other people's beliefs. That is the purpose of this thread, it got off track when we started prattling on about who insulted who and who's a bully and blah blah blah.

This whole thread is people questioning other people's beliefs. That is the purpose of this thread, it got off track when we started prattling on about who insulted who and who's a bully and blah blah blah.

That is not what I gathered from your OP.

I myself am an atheist, which is pretty common in Britain (I think studies show about 40% of the population are non-religious).

I know in America statistics claim around 80% of the population are religious, and around 50% don't accept evolution and believe the earth is about 10,000 years old (lol).

So what are your views?

To me it looks like your asking what are views are. You say nothing about wanting to question other peoples religion.

Its a endless debate. Its just going to go back and forth and is really quite pointless. Why do you even care what others believe in?

Everyone has there own perspective of the world and they can believe whatever the hell the want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom