What are your religious views?

... clarify what i meant on what?'

edit: and just for the record my apology was posted a good 4 minutes before you posted... your insults really dont affect me... i dont see why people get off on insulting people via the internet.

i should have worded it more like, your last post makes you seem like an idiot, that would have been more accurate.

On the intellectual/social part of your post. I worded my replies in question form, as in I wasn't clear on what you meant and I was indirectly asking you to clarify what you meant.

I make no apology for my insults, I took the time to give you the information you asked for and you insulted me.

And stop being a hypocrite. YOU insulted me first. Just because you edited your post and apologised while I was replying to it doesn't negate the fact that you insulted me.

Now, give me a logical argument for your stance or simply do not post in this thread again.

This is a pretty mature and civilised board so I think we can have a discussion without resorting to insults.

You are a short-tempered, stupid, impatient, insulting little twerp. Now get out of my thread if you're not going to give me at least one solid, logical and reasonable argument for your beliefs, because so far you've given me crap.

:rolleyes:

wow. so forceful.

i don't expect you to apologize, you are that kind of person.

i am not a hypocrite, i never said that negated my insult. i simply apologized for it. is it not possible that i am also one of those people that like to insult someone like you from time to time on the internet? i mean, i like insulting someone when i think they don't exactly make much sense to me. that doesn't make me a hypocrite. sorry, you fail there.

third, i gave you one, look at the past few posts. and shit, if for no other reason that you THINK you can boil down to science again and again, because i can. that's simple enough.

it doesnt matter what you believe to me honestly. if there is nothing after this life, then that's great. but i believe in god, i believe in jesus christ, and that's my thing, deal with it. if you die and go to hell, it will be sad, but once i am in heaven, i wouldn't care. i am much more interested in glorifying god.

and to your ultimatum, what are you gonna do flame on? go ahead. i don't think you are a mod, but you can always ban me...

but please, please don't! i need computerforums for my existence, and if i don't get to 1,049 posts tonight, and i don't get the "Guru" level i have been dying for, i might... i might just not be able to sleep at night. give me a break.

edit: ahhaha didn't see 01001010's post. yeah i know, sometimes our tempers get the best of us. he simply enjoys this. and i can't provide his entertainment anymore. i don't get my entertainment at other's expenses. its sad.

wow. so forceful.

i don't expect you to apologize, you are that kind of person.

i am not a hypocrite, i never said that negated my insult. i simply apologized for it. is it not possible that i am also one of those people that like to insult someone like you from time to time on the internet? i mean, i like insulting someone when i think they don't exactly make much sense to me. that doesn't make me a hypocrite. sorry, you fail there.

third, i gave you one, look at the past few posts. and shit, if for no other reason that you THINK you can boil down to science again and again, because i can. that's simple enough.

it doesnt matter what you believe to me honestly. if there is nothing after this life, then that's great. but i believe in god, i believe in jesus christ, and that's my thing, deal with it. if you die and go to hell, it will be sad, but once i am in heaven, i wouldn't care. i am much more interested in glorifying god.

and to your ultimatum, what are you gonna do flame on? go ahead. i don't think you are a mod, but you can always ban me...

but please, please don't! i need computerforums for my existence, and if i don't get to 1,049 posts tonight, and i don't get the "Guru" level i have been dying for, i might... i might just not be able to sleep at night. give me a break.

stay out of my thread from now on.

yipee.gif

Back
Top Bottom