What are your religious views?

I'm with you. God created the heavens and the earth, and everyone in it in 7 days not millions of years. I believe evolution is a lying fantasy to draw others away from God. There is still no proof that evolution is true. But there is evidence that the bible is true. Go to www.thewayofthemaster.com and you'll see what I mean. There is only one way to heaven and that is Jesus Christ. He died for your sins on the cross and payed for the penalty of death by the blood he shed. He wants to come into your life and live in you. Please, ask for forgiveness, and accept Jesus Christ as your savior. If you have any questions, ask your local pastor or read the bible, or whatever suits you best. If you are offended by my beliefs, I'm sorry. It's my faith and I am sticking to it. :D

the only reason people are christian is becuase of selfish reasons. christians want to get into heaven and avoid death, so they become christians.

I'm with you. God created the heavens and the earth, and everyone in it in 7 days not millions of years. I believe evolution is a lying fantasy to draw others away from God. There is still no proof that evolution is true. But there is evidence that the bible is true. Go to www.thewayofthemaster.com and you'll see what I mean. There is only one way to heaven and that is Jesus Christ. He died for your sins on the cross and payed for the penalty of death by the blood he shed. He wants to come into your life and live in you. Please, ask for forgiveness, and accept Jesus Christ as your saviour. If you have any questions, ask your local pastor or read the bible, or whatever suits you best. If you are offended by my beliefs, I'm sorry. It's my faith and I am sticking to it. :D

If you don't believe in evolution then you don't believe or understand your existence.

I feel that religion is for those who are afraid of this world. It is easy, when we are lost to associate fear with that feeling and sometimes religion offers a helping hand to those who are vulnerable. What I definitely don't agree with is how religion guilt trips anyone thinking about going out on their own, after accepting it's helping hand, when they are ready to leave. That is where I draw the line. I know that I am strong enough, psychologically, to deal with life without religion.

Hate to break this to ya Reminiz, but Christians understand our existence on this Earth quite clearly.

Funny how every other religion (and science for that matter) say they understand it quite clearly as well.

I think that if there is a 'god' out there, nobody knows a damn thing about it.

Evolution is typically easier to believe (for non-religious people) because it's got explanations and reasoning behind what they believe, not some book that claims to know everything (and everybody assumes is correct).

For all I know, the 'god' out there sparked the start of this planet and the evolution that led to our existence.

I would have a much easier time believing that than being told that some mighty power out there called god snapped his fingers and all this shit appeared out of nowhere.

I would have a much easier time believing that than being told that some mighty power out there called god snapped his fingers and all this shit appeared out of nowhere.
So you have an easier time believeing that there was a big bang "and all this shit appeared out of nowhere". Isn't that almost the same thing?

Actually, Atomic, the theory of the big-bang is actually a nice one. The only problem with it is that we have not even a single clue of how matter like that just appears out of nowhere.

So you have an easier time believeing that there was a big bang "and all this shit appeared out of nowhere". Isn't that almost the same thing?

Nope, quite different really. I find it easier to believe that the earth and all it's life was formed over billions of years, not all at once like the bible would have you believe.

Back
Top Bottom