Watch my new anti immigration video

...there are bigger issues to worry about than illegal immigrants. They are people like anyone else, just trying to make it in this world. Give them a chance.

=\ its NOT easy and you make it seem like it is 01001010

Where in my post did I say it was easy to gain citizenship? :rolleyes:

It takes hard work and determination to get to this country. By coming here illegally, you're disregarding all the people who've worked hard to gain legal citizenship.

Where in my post did I say it was easy to gain citizenship? :rolleyes:

It takes hard work and determination to get to this country. By coming here illegally, you're disregarding all the people who've worked hard to gain legal citizenship.

the problem is, you guys had the money to come over. its not easy to do that now with expensive travel.

the problem is, you guys had the money to come over. its not easy to do that now with expensive travel.

It's not just because traveling is expensive, but it's a lot harder for people in places such as Mexico. There is just so much poverty in that country.

As for getting in America legally, I'm sure plenty of families would love to do that, but it takes years for some to become citizens and some people just don't have years so they can be a legal citizen. It really depends on the situation.

Back
Top Bottom