Hello Everyone!

JoeBro

Baseband Member
This is my first time on this forum, and I'm loaded with questions and topics to discuss with others: Can someone tell me where to find good-quality upgrades for my computer (cheap too)? Such as graphics cards, processors, RAM, and space. Most of the games out now-a-days need good computer specs to run properly and smoothly, so I need to know. At the current moment, I have an old 2.? Celeron processor, a 64mb graphics controller, 248mb RAM, and 32gb of space. Does anyone know how much I'll need to upgrade to play the modern FPS and strategy games of today (such as Red Alert 3 and C&C: 3)? Happy threading! :D

yeah if you upgrade everything you will be good to play modern games. Welcome to cf btw

welcome and what country are you from so people can post the best websites to get cheap stuff from

I agree with Joga it would probably be more cost effective to just build a new one than to upgrade it. In the event that your new one fails you'll have a backup PC to use.

Also, what's price range are you looking to spend in?

Yeah, a budget pc build may be a better option, depending on what games specifically you are wanting to play.

Back
Top Bottom