AMD CEO Steps Down

alvino

Golden Master
I say it's about time. He brought Motorola down drain and he's been doing it to AMD. He doesn't deserve to be CEO of the company and good riddance.

DailyTech said:
Today, AMD CEO Hector Ruiz stepped down from his position with the company. Ruiz joined the company in January 2000 and became CEO in April 2002. Ruiz will be replaced by the current Number 2 in charge, Dirk Meyer. Ruiz will stay on as the executive chairman of AMD's Board of Directors.

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=12412

seroiusly, this man single handedly ruined AMD (not really single handedly at all, but still, he was in power)

i thought AMD was looking up (ATI actually)- i'd easily take an hd4870 over a 9800GTX (oh wait, that card's not good enough for the Radeon :D) or GTX260 anyday

and btw, i had the WSOD for 8 hours today, couldn't access the forum until now.

I agree. As much as I like Intel, I really want to see AMD get back on their feet and push out something good.

They recently released some pretty impressive integrated graphics processors for their mobile line.

seroiusly, this man single handedly ruined AMD (not really single handedly at all, but still, he was in power)

i thought AMD was looking up (ATI actually)- i'd easily take an hd4870 over a 9800GTX (oh wait, that card's not good enough for the Radeon :D) or GTX260 anyday

and btw, i had the WSOD for 8 hours today, couldn't access the forum until now.

He did the same back when he was CEO of Motorola. Now look at Motorola after he left.

Back
Top Bottom