Signature Suggestion

But why not pictures? It will only look messy if people have ridiculous sizes. If you set a size limit on them then it will be alright.

also if you do not want images as sigs then use a userbars that is a small thin images. And if anyone breaks the sig rule you give them a one day ban or something to show them that not to go over again.

EDIT: just saw the bit David posted about you cant restrict image size. Well if it is up to the mods is that no what they are here for to moderate and make sure people stick to the rules.

what guys what are you waiting for lol, david said its not possible to enable text formatting without enabling pictures and i dont think hes prepared to enable pictures.

I already stated how he can enforce pictures in a signature. It really isn't that hard...you're just using the moderation powers that you already have to begin with. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you can control image sin signatures in this version by setting the number of images allowed in signature to zero, but in the new vB version you can explicitly specify not to allow image BB code, for example on another forum I post on:
signaturepermissions.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can control image sin signatures in this version by setting the number of images allowed in signature to zero, but in the new vB version you can explicitly specify not to allow image BB code, for example on another forum I post on:
signaturepermissions.jpg

SWEET, um which version is that site though?

Yeah you get nailed, it gets ugly. David is nobody's fool. He's not going to risk all his work and his reputation just to save a buck or two.

Back
Top Bottom