Gallery: Your Workstation

Got any interior pics of your 1200?

yup...here are a couple...

P7120150.jpg

P7120147.jpg

i'll take a few more later on like while its running...but those are what i got for now :)

Thanks, Lucaszr. Kinda weird how the motherboard isn't all the way at the top or bottom.

It's because the CPU power (or whatever that is?) won't reach. I had to help a guy whose came undone and to make matters worse, he had a 2x120mm heatsink covering it up that we tried to avoid taking off. Man that was a pain.

Was it a Gemini II heatsink? Tell him to get rid of it, they don't perform that good anyway.

Thanks, Lucaszr. Kinda weird how the motherboard isn't all the way at the top or bottom.

just the style of the case really. i was surprised to have the powersupply on the bottom of the case. Most cases hold them up top. Well i love the case...and as for the motherboard...having it kinda centered makes it easier to hide all the cables and what not. Notice how clean and cable free the case is :p.

Yeah, just not used to seeing so much space given to the motherboard.

well the antec 1200 is an amazing case all together. one reason why i chose it for my gaming build. Lots of space...and its neat...therefore lots of room for upgrading and adding :).

Well I couldn't find my digi camera, so I did a quick sketch of my setup...minus all the clutter.

setup.jpg

Two monitors (15" LCD and 13" CRT)
Tower under desk
X360 on top, two keyboards, opti mouse
all hooked into my surround sound system...

Hope everyone could follow that... x___x"

Back
Top Bottom