HELP internet is DOWN

tha17

Baseband Member
~~~~~~~~HELP internet is DOWN~~major prob here!<<

ok i guess i have to tell you what i did to fk up my comp...first i dowloaded this fire wall that starts with a C...like comado or something.

the download was corrupt becuase it was in a temorary internet file and i deleted all of my temporary internet files...so it got corrupt and died. i tryed to reinstall but i got this application that didnt want to get thrown away. becuase of this i could not uninstall or REinstall the program.

i got mad and went into local disk>program files>and deleted everything in COMADO folder exept the stubborn file that wont delete.

i then went into safe mode and deleted the stubborn file.

i still could not reinstall because it said "you already have COMADO on your computer"

now thats where i am now. all the sudden my internet wont connect with my computer!.

i dont see how deleteing things in my program files folder effect my internet!? but this HAS happend to me before but just with game files that were still there when i uninstalled...i deleted them and got my comp fked up AGAIN!

i guess im not gunna mess with temorary internet files OR program files folder anymore...but now that im in this hole i need someone to help me get out cause i cant DEauthorize my computer from ITUNES and i cant authorize another computer because i did this so many times... all because i dont have an internet.

when i try to load a page it says at the bottom :connecting to page (IP address) and then i get page cannot be displayed.

sorry this is so long. but i have a long problem...

PLEASE THIS IS MY LAST HOPE AND IF I CANT FIGURE IT OUT I HAVE TO REINSTALL XP AGAIN FOR THE 100TH TIME IN LESS THEN A YEARRRR!!!!!!!

so please...any reply would be GREAT. and yess i checked ALL of my internet wires and im on another computer in the house running off of the same modem. so it is my computer...

did u try to remove the stuborn file from the REGISTRY???? Start-->Run-->regedit. then press F3 (FIND) and type the name of the file. when it finds it....right clicka....deletaaa :) :D then just run simple scan disk tool on ur windows Hard Drive and that should do the job...

Back
Top Bottom