Watch my new anti immigration video

But immigrants non the less. What does race have to do with anything? A large Majority of the Hispanic community just wants to live life and do good for themselves, their family and their community. All we see on TV are the bad ones, the small pickings of a big group of people.

But immigrants non the less. What does race have to do with anything? A large Majority of the Hispanic community just wants to live life and do good for themselves, their family and their community. All we see on TV are the bad ones, the small pickings of a big group of people.

I agree. I've found that if I go to my local Home Depot and hire two illegal Mexicans for $20 each to move stuff for two hours they do a better job than if I hired an actual company for a lot more. A lot of illegal immigrants really just want to be here so they can make a living and earn more than they did back in where they came from. I'm pretty sure a lot of them want to become proper American citizens as well, but the process of becoming one is so tedious not to mention it sometimes takes years. I suppose we can thank the bureaucracy for that.

I do have to agree with the majority of people here though. It's a really controversial topic and that video does nothing to convince me of your point. Anyone can put together a quick powerpoint and upload it to YouTube. :rolleyes:

EUGENICS, your kidding right? Last person who attempted to do that, died of cyanide as Allied forces took over what was left of Berlin.

c11ec2a9.jpg

I agree. I've found that if I go to my local Home Depot and hire two illegal Mexicans for $20 each to move stuff for two hours they do a better job than if I hired an actual company for a lot more. A lot of illegal immigrants really just want to be here so they can make a living and earn more than they did back in where they came from. I'm pretty sure a lot of them want to become proper American citizens as well, but the process of becoming one is so tedious not to mention it sometimes takes years. I suppose we can thank the bureaucracy for that.

I do have to agree with the majority of people here though. It's a really controversial topic and that video does nothing to convince me of your point. Anyone can put together a quick powerpoint and upload it to YouTube. :rolleyes:

i have family that is still trying to become a citizen, has kids that were born here and wife's that were born here! its been 10-20 years and still no luck!!!!!

and yeah i posted a comment on the video, kinda explicit for the forums haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVLh2eGCrq0

Does anyone have advice on how I should make the video better? Tell me what I should have done differently in this one. My other video is in my signature. What are some tricks to get my views up? Please send the video 2 people 2 get the views up.

Set fire to it comes to mind.
Your report is biased and short sighted. You don't make much use of other references other than polarized Whitehouse papers and good old boy, Pat.
Not all people are bad. Not all situations are bad.
They work like dogs in the heat and don't complain. They do what we WASP's won't. And they do it for peanuts compared to what "Americans" want for the same job. And that makes them in demand. Where there is demand there will a supply.

I feel the Hispanics have a firmer grasp on family than most do. Why else would they risk imprisonment, deportation, and living under such horrid conditions to make a dollar to support their families? The American dream is why. It's as strong as a drug. We have what they don't and we flaunt it.

I would suggest strong prison terms for those that knowingly hire them and pay cash to avoid INS and tax entanglements. Instead have the system set up so those that want to hire them have a way to speed up the process of getting citizenship or if for nothing else a temporary work visa. Make the employer take out taxes and file them.

There is a solution to any issue. You just have to be willing to work at resolving it.

As for the vid on your youtube page, Who is the bigger fool? The fool or the fool that follows him? Wake up kid. The real world is passing you by...

http://www.reason.org/commentaries/dalmia_20060501.shtml

"A stunning two-thirds of illegal immigrants pay Medicare, Social Security and personal income taxes."

But anyway, your country was founded on immigration. It is hailed as the "melting pot". Even illegal immigrants are contributing by paying taxes. I know there are a lot of issues such as illegal immigrants committing crimes etc so I don't know where I stand on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom