Saying Goodbye To My Laptop

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well guys ive sold my compaq presario c500 for £200

im currently backing all my stuff up and burning a vista disc so i can wipe it completely,

what im going to do is reformat it put a fresh install of vista on do a few updates put nod32 on it, and then i will say to him

look mate i wont spend the money for the first 2 - 5 days or so and that way if u have any problems dont hesitate to bring it back to me if i can fix it i will if not ill straight up give u the money back.

its my mate thats buying it so thats why im being nice, there is nothing wrong with the laptop i just always get a bad feeling when selling stuff to people i know thats why i prefer to sell to strangers.

any advice on what preperations i shud make before giving it to him ?

yh i will do im jus trying to make a check list,

nod32.
windows updates.
shockwave.
java.
flash.
kill UAC.
................ cant think of n e more

yh i will do im jus trying to make a check list,

nod32.
windows updates.
shockwave.
java.
flash.
kill UAC.
................ cant think of n e more

ummmmm ..........
lol thanks for suggestion n e ways lol
edit. y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y o y oy oy oy oy oy . oh y does vista have to do stupid pathetic performance checks before it will bloody let me load it up. honestly i would like a real answer, i think ill phone microsoft and say why the hell is it necessary, it should be an option ...... would you like windows vista to check your system performance ? gay gay gay ga, ahhhh im reall pi**ed off right now ment to be giving this laptop to someone in a few mins and i still got a ton of sh8t 2 do

why r u selling it? you need the money. btw sry to hear about that though.

well im selling it for 3 reasons.

1. i do the need money to book my driving test so its easier to find a job, and i go on hols next saturday and have no spenidng money lol.

2. the laptop is kinda old now and honestly too slow for me.

3. i broke the charger for it and coz of this didnt use it for 5 weeks which proved to myself i could go without a laptop.

so on the whole i sold the laptop to go on holiday and when im back take my driving test so i can get a job so i can buy afaster laptop :)

its now gone to its new home.

Back
Top Bottom