starting computer business?

im saying if you get a computer shop get it near other computer shops aswell but at a affordable prices, I'm sure you would compete but find a computer shop in town and go their and get a shop to rent but the rent would be dear because your in a busy enviroment gaining more customers, Like i say, think before you start this, their is no money in it tbh, your best bet is to order lots of the same item from china and selling them off for more.

computer shops, esp local ones, don't generate a lot of money since customers can usually just buy it off a more reliable company that has reputation such as "dell... i guess..."

computer shops, esp local ones, don't generate a lot of money since customers can usually just buy it off a more reliable company that has reputation such as "dell... i guess..."

that is true. You will have to build a reputation for more reliable, and able to serve for the same, maybe a bit more than the major competitors.

I'd also learn a lot of prebuilts as you will start repairing a lot of those before you build anything.

Back
Top Bottom