What are your religious views?

I guess Evolution is a hard thing to understand, because can anyone explain why one gene is changed from birth to birth, etc, etc or a new one is created to allow for a new function, or a change of function over a period of time, when you wouldn't expect these things to change over a life cycle to be passed on?

hey guy's i went and grabbed some fish and let them sit outta the water!!! i wanted to try evolution!!! well.... it just died.... must be because they have to have water to survive, o well guess evolution is wrong lol

if you think it works like that you are an idiot.

evolution happens over generations and generations via genetic mutation. its not worth trying to explain the science behind it to somebody like you.

o well who care's you think what you guys want to think and ill think what i want to think, ill know im right and you'll know your right, there obiviously isent a way to change it and lets just leave it at that! no more stupid name calling, making fun of belief's or anything, all's it does is cause problems and im not on this forum for problems! only to have fun times and to see some cool posts (mabie a couple bad ones haha)

o well who care's you think what you guys want to think and ill think what i want to think, ill know im right and you'll know your right, there obiviously isent a way to change it and lets just leave it at that! no more stupid name calling, making fun of belief's or anything, all's it does is cause problems and im not on this forum for problems! only to have fun times and to see some cool posts (mabie a couple bad ones haha)

Exactly. If you can't handle it, don't ask for it.

I guess Evolution is a hard thing to understand, because can anyone explain why one gene is changed from birth to birth, etc, etc or a new one is created to allow for a new function, or a change of function over a period of time, when you wouldn't expect these things to change over a life cycle to be passed on?

Kage, a gene may be changed because there could be improvements in that organism's body (adaption). A good example is the human's loss of hair. Since the discovery of fire and the huge advancements in technology humans have not had the necessity of hair (original purpose was to keep warm), therefore the gene was removed. Scientists also predict that you will be losing other limbs in the future, one of them being your 5th toe.

Kage, a gene may be changed because there could be improvements in that organism's body (adaption). A good example is the human's loss of hair. Since the discovery of fire and the huge advancements in technology humans have not had the necessity of hair (original purpose was to keep warm), therefore the gene was removed. Scientists also predict that you will be losing other limbs in the future, one of them being your 5th toe.

It's the smallest limb on your foot and is pretty useless. So this does makes sense.

Yeah, I think so too, but how does your genes know that you do not need it?
If it's true, a slight variation must occur in every child, born from the same gene pool, correct? If they are living in the same conditions, I'd expect it so.

Back
Top Bottom