starting computer business?

dk3790

Beta member
Hi guys I am new to this forums. I am 18 years old and I am from New Jersey. I have experience building computers, repairing, and programming. I am majoring in computer science. I would like to do a computer building business combined with a repair service. The customers will be given a questionaire to help us fill the customer's needs. We will build the computer send it to them and then they will pay at the door. The exact pricing hasn't been figured out yet but the basics are there. If you were a customer would u buy from us? why or why not? please explain and help me out here thanks! :)

Well, if I were a customer, I would first like to know what computer builds are available and then of course, the pricing. What computer repair services do you offer? etc.....

thanks for your reply!

We will draw out a computer based on the customer's requests so essentially we can build anything the customer wants. There are no limits there. The pricing depends on the system built. I was also thinking of pre-building computers and offering them up for sale in addition to custom building according to customer's demands. We will offer free pc tech support for whatever problem there is.

I'm a customer. I'm one of those ******** who complains about everything. I buy a custom computer and after a week I decide that its crap and I need my money back or I'll sue you. What do you do?

I'm a customer. I'm one of those ******** who complains about everything. I buy a custom computer and after a week I decide that its crap and I need my money back or I'll sue you. What do you do?

if you really think it's crap, you'll obviously get your money back.

not a good business.

you need to go somewhere where their are big computer companies and then you'll have alot more compotetion. if you get a pc shop in town your looking at bigger rates/rent because ou'll have tones of customers.

think before you do this and think, really is it worth it?

if you really think it's crap, you'll obviously get your money back.

good. You passed the test. The thing you really have to remember is that you will always have an ******* or two that you have to deal with and you need to have ways to get through them.

Pay at the door? Not a good idea. Make them pay in advance. If you build one and you deliver it and they decide they don't want it (and they have no obligation to pay at this point) that'll be a lot of your time wasted.

Pay at the door? Not a good idea. Make them pay in advance. If you build one and you deliver it and they decide they don't want it (and they have no obligation to pay at this point) that'll be a lot of your time wasted.

the problem with this is people might think i'm a scam. How can i get around that.

not a good business.

you need to go somewhere where their are big computer companies and then you'll have alot more compotetion. if you get a pc shop in town your looking at bigger rates/rent because ou'll have tones of customers.

think before you do this and think, really is it worth it?

huh? I didn't really understand what you said there.

Back
Top Bottom