this pissed me off

You could say the same about Starcraft.

Anyway, it's not the "per second", it's all at one time. Every PS/2 keyboard I've used had issues with I think 3 or more keys pressed at one time. Not a big deal, just something I would rather not have to deal with.

Yeah, it can be boring if the people you play with suck. I guess that's why I play on servers where camping gets you kicked.

i have to hold shift and type when im being a jackass with my ps2 keyboard...

and people have been playing Starcraft for ten years. no fps can even dream of lasting that long.

i have to hold shift and type when im being a jackass with my ps2 keyboard...

and people have been playing Starcraft for ten years. no fps can even dream of lasting that long.

That's great and all, but those peoples opinions are different from mine.

K. So I bought the adapter and it's all working fine. I'm used to a lose scroll wheel and this one is pretty precise. Before I couldn't do one roll, on this one I can. It is VERY VERY sensitive though. I put speed and everything on lowest yet it's like sensitivity 15-20 on Counter-strike if you know what I'm talking about.

Sorry, but you can't argue that. Starcraft is one of the best games ever if not THE best game ever. No FPS game even comes close.

Does it really matter? It's my opinion. Not yours or anyone else that plays Starcraft.

Back
Top Bottom