Car Thread!

Yeah, did you see the 3rd episode last sunday? James May tried to do it again but the moment he said "Hey! Guess what?" everyone burst out laughing cause they knew what was going to happen. God...I love Top Gear. My favorite show by far. :D

Yeah, did you see the 3rd episode last sunday? James May tried to do it again but the moment he said "Hey! Guess what?" everyone burst out laughing cause they knew what was going to happen. God...I love Top Gear. My favorite show by far. :D

They mentioned the Dacia again in tonight's show, they had a new picture of it and they got all excited :D :D

It's some kind of running joke, I wonder how long it's going to go on for and if they're ever going to review it.

They mentioned the Dacia again in tonight's show, they had a new picture of it and they got all excited :D :D

It's some kind of running joke, I wonder how long it's going to go on for and if they're ever going to review it.

You lucky bastard. You got to see it already. I'm still waiting for it on FinalGear.com. :p

Yeah, I bet they're just gonna keep mentioning it just to piss off those hopeless viewers who keep complaining that Top Gear doesn't give out advice for the normal consumer. I say they do...after all they did prove the Audi R8 is the most economical supercar in the market. :p

EDIT>>> Nevermind, FinalGear has it up. :D

Hey guys, a few may remember quite a few pages back I posted my S5 GTU Rx7, well, the turbo motor is in her now and figured I'd post up some new pictures.

Old engine - day I picked up the car.
n136900939_30974428_8192.jpg

New engine.
n136900939_31086549_5585.jpg

n136900939_31086546_4615.jpg

n136900939_31086550_5907.jpg

13b turbo. It's the S5 engine with the higher compression as well. :)
With the downpipe and fuel cut defender I'll be running around 9-10psi of boost. Should be good on this motor for about 230whp. Not bad for a nearly stock car. It has a lot of work left to do though, my goal is for about 300whp and an extremely well setup suspension for racing at the track.

Yeah, a functional hood scoop. I wonder why you went with a top mounted intercooler though...why not a front mounted one?

Back
Top Bottom