whats best to get

yer im going to buy it asap i get good money.

as for now i got like 25going out as a DD, I got to pay my bank 20 a week and ma nan 20 a week and ma driving lesson at 22 and i don't even earn alot a week plus i got 2 buy `10 cigs everyday, thats 21pound a week and my food which is about the same a week, so thats like 125pound a week on just that and I get paid that lmfao, ill have to talk with my dd charges and cancel them for 2 weeks then i can afford it this frioday if i get my 75pound bonus

your doing: Technical and Further Education work?

o bloody hell;, work is ASHSDHASK;DFHASKDJHSAKDHAS.K AHSDKASHASJ DHASKDHASKDJAHDKJAHKDHASKDJAHHDAKSSDHAKHSFIUWHFIUWFH

In other words S!HT!T

no man, sorry I thought you was doing something more intresting, don't do that man, i don't think its a good pay their is to many computers geeks around. sorry never ment to say that, but you should try something else, I remember when I went college for a GNVQ in ICT Business but I thought the wage was basic and not to good.

Around sydney,there are PLENTY of IT Jobs going,most paying 50,000k+ (thats AU$),Although im still young,so if the IT plans Fails,i can try something else.

Back
Top Bottom