this pissed me off

I use Primary. When I run out I switch to pistol. When that's gone I just melee. It's funner than just carrying a primary all the time.

I use Primary. When I run out I switch to pistol. When that's gone I just melee. It's funner than just carrying a primary all the time.

lol?? thats actually pretty bad since u shud switch between primary and pistol even when they both have a lot left. it all depends on situation. using a pistol makes you look cooler.

I know that. But I just like to mess around. I never play shooters seriously. When I do I just use melee for humiliation. And I'm mostly on my pistol, unless there's some big action going on.

It's fun when other people are good. Or when they suck really bad. They can't be medium.

Oo! While the keyboard may not light up when caps lock is on, it does pop up on the screen telling whether is on or off. Nice little feature to have.

u know why u like to mess around? cuz fps is boring.

You could say the same about Starcraft.

Anyway, it's not the "per second", it's all at one time. Every PS/2 keyboard I've used had issues with I think 3 or more keys pressed at one time. Not a big deal, just something I would rather not have to deal with.

Yeah, it can be boring if the people you play with suck. I guess that's why I play on servers where camping gets you kicked.

i think fps is about all about the friends. if you dont have any friends to play with then yeah fps is boring.

Most Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combinations use PS/2 connections. I know mine did.

No they don't, most wireless keyboreds and mouse use USB, your talking about back 5years ago when they never had this sort of wireless function they'd use PS/2 connections.

Back
Top Bottom