Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use that same cable management setup. It's ok if you set up your system and leave it alone. But I just love to tinker every now and then.

Thermal Paste???:confused: Looks like the above. :p

The case looks cool.

Saitek keyboards are pretty good....

Yargh!!!

Ok i think i have this sorted.I have a creative fatal1ty gaming keyboard,and it has Scissor keys (Which rock when playin FPS's) but the keys are clear,and i have a piece of a cheese under it,so i pull it off,and it took me 1 hour to get it back on,but i snapped a bracket so i may need to replace the button :(

Well,I have come tyo the conclusion that im a clutz today,i bent 4 pins on my CPU today (I Fixed them) and i broke my $70 keybaord damit :(.

LOL and you have a computer REPAIR business :eek:

Yeah.....It was pure accident,but i was able to fix it.I Was Expaliaining to my dad that i was going to remove the fan,and aim a hairdryer into the heatsink,to help remove the cpu slowly,well as i was showing him that i had to twist it off,it litterally just flung off into my hands,and 4 pins where bent.

What case is in the link? Ebay isn't loading correctly for me.

Edit: Nevermind. How much are you looking to spend on a case? I found this on Ebay, It'll probably have a better build quality than that Ozab case. It also has a 120MM fan at the back so it will move more air while being quieter.

Saitek keyboards aren't bad. They feel of typing is decent...kinda strange compared to my $20 Memorex one which is surprisingly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom