Is anyone going to watch HBO's Generation Kill series?

I've been seeing it advertised for about the last month on HBO and it premiers tonight. It looks rather interesting. Its about the real life day to day stuff the US marines go through over in Iraq. Like there training and what they do to pass the time etc. From the previews it looks like there may be gun battles as well.

Its all filmed over there and there are no actors. Its almost like a reality war show shot in Iraq. Its a 7 part mini series and part 1 airs tonight at 9pm Est on HBO east 1.

My thoughts its going to be a bit different. I hope they do a good job and don't make a joke out of it. The people that are in the series look pretty intelligent for the most part and are decent speakers. I think its either going to be really good or really crappy.

I switched HBO for Starz. Starz have better movies IMO.

That's a toss up there. I have both though :p If you have dish you can get there any 2 package for a extra $20.99 a month vs $14.99 a month for just HBO.

It seems like they go in spurts with good shows on one or the other. Then they air crap for a while and repeat the movies to death.

@ Atomic Rooster I'm sure someone will put it up on youtube or another stream site.

Back
Top Bottom