What are your religious views?

Atomic, unless we create a time machine we'll never figure out. The same question can also be applied to religion. Where did God come from? Science does a better job explaining what happens after the Big-Bang than religion does. Science can also back it up, therefore I'm a believer of science.

That's all well and good and I learned about all that in school. But what created the "energy before the Bang" and where did that come from? It couldn't have just "always been there". Something or someone had to create it.

My favorite line from the video "all the evidence we have fits". Much like what the conspiracy theorists have been saying concerning the evidence of WMDs in Iraq. :rolleyes:

Oh come on. You have no problem with God being eternal but have a problem with the scientific laws saying energy cannot be created or destroyed?

And as for comparing science with conspiracy theories...

Who wrote the scientific laws: man

Who wrote the Bible: man

Can man prove that God exists: no

Can man prove that energy always existed: no

Each side has to "believe" that God exists and that energy has always existed because neither can prove otherwise. No scientist can prove that God doesn't exist and no scientist can prove that energy has always existed. Interesting dilemma, no?

yer sure the big bang theory has holes in it where there are questions that just cannot be answerd

but there are a lot less holes than there are with the theory of creation thats why i choose to believe the theory behind the big bang etc ,

who knows where the energy before the big bang came from but if you ask that question just as equally where did God this supreme being some people believe in come
and i find it easier to believe the universe we know now came from energy that already existed than to believe that god just majic'd it all into place from nothing

as for conspiracy theorists and WMD's in iraq thats a different debate altogether and you have no reason to bring that up here at all

Who wrote the scientific laws: man

Who wrote the Bible: man

Can man prove that God exists: no

Can man prove that energy always existed: no

Each side has to "believe" that God exists and that energy has always existed because neither can prove otherwise. No scientist can prove that God doesn't exist and no scientist can prove that energy has always existed. Interesting dilemma, no?

However, with the improbable chance of the creation of something that allows you do see back through time, you are capable of determining what happened back then. It's far-fetched, yes, is it possible? Maybe. You can't do that with God though. Supposedly it is a divine being which you cannot see unless you're dead. Coming back from the dead is an impossible achievement with science. If science can't do it, nothing can. Ultimately, there is a small chance that the Big-Bang could be proved, very very very small, but there is 0% chance that you can prove God exists. There are talks of signs and such, but those are merely coincidences.

I did get your point: No one will ever find out the truth.

Wow. You guys missed the point by my statement altogether. Oh well.

i was still writing mine when you must have posted yours , i read your statement i understand but i still chose to believe the idea of the big bang over the idea that god created it all

Back
Top Bottom