Nascar

As well as the huge crowds don't seem to find it boring. I personally am not a big fan of NASCAR.

Anyone else getting tired of Kyle Busch?? I'm getting tired also of people comparing him to guys like Dale Earnhardt and Richard Petty......Those are the kind of guys that are heroes to a lot of people......Kyle Busch is just an idiot who can drive a car fast, as well as Kurt Busch.

Not a big fan of the Busch boys.....

As well as the huge crowds don't seem to find it boring.

Thats because everyones drunk.

dude if i was drunk, i mean 10 beers, 8 shots of jack daniels drunk i bet i could watch cars go around in circles for 3 hours

Yeah, that was quite unnecessary. Bashing NASCAR is one thing, but bashing the people who watch it is another story.

Oh well, you can't really change American ways. We love our fast food, left turn loops and straight lines. :)

I beg to differ that NASCAR is using 1980'ds tech in the cars. The cars sponsored by the auto makers use the cars as testbeds for parts that will make thier way to consumer level use. What parts of a custom made F1 or FV car are being tested for general use?

i didnt say the tech was from the 80's at all , i said that sort of technology would have been obselete to F1 in the 80's

this is part of an article i read a lil while ago
Technology

If Formula One car technology is years ahead of what you find in your own car, NASCAR is decades behind.

A NASCAR chassis would have been out of date in F1 back in the early 1980s. Each car is built from sheet metal wrapped around steel tubes.

The cast-iron V8 engines are based on a construction from the 1960s, still use carburettors instead of fuel injection and have only two valves per cylinder.
s

Although the cars are branded differently – Dodge Charger, Toyota Camry etc… - they are in fact all built to an identical template.

and either way , even if they where to just race F1 cars in an oval i still wouldnt be interested by it at all it just seems like a bit of a stupid idea all round but hey each to his own as i have already said

meh, i quite like watching NASCAR, find it quite entertaining, i respect the skill it takes to drive that fast that close to that number of other cars.. i like all types of motorsport, but i will say that F1 is my favourite.. but i will watch all types of motorsport.. i dont find NASCAR boring at all, and im not a fat drunk American as some people have been trying to make out all NASCAR fans are (im a fat drunk english guy ;) )

if you dont like it, dont watch it.. no need to bash what other people like.. there is no need for comments like its just a waste of fuel and rubber.. it keeps a hell of alot of people entertained, and takes a hell of alot of skill to do..

Back
Top Bottom