What are your religious views?

This thread needs to get back on track. If there is one thing i don't have it is patience for people fighting over religion. Debate is fine ..calling people retards is not debate.

Wow. Sorry I have to say this, but you're retarded. Have you not seen how close the DNA of a orangutan is with that of humans? You should start studying some science mate, else you will be fucked up in life. The future is science and technology. There is no denying. I hate having to be harsh like this, but how ignorant can you get?

I have to disagree with the way that was said. Not everyone will agree on something, even if there is hard evidence in front of them. Evolution is a touchy subject and tensions run high when discussing it. I think the way you said that was overly harsh but you do have a point. I think a good understanding of science is a good thing and doesn't hurt anything.
I believe in god and am a christian although I do believe evolution has some valid points as you mentioned above. I'm not super religious, and I'm not the type of person who is narrow minded and believes that if you don't believe you're going to hell that some people percieve religious people as. If people want to believe in god, that's fine and if not I'm fine with that just as long as people respect the fact that I believe in god. I don't force my beliefs on people, and I expect the same from others.

You should maybe try looking at what today's world revolves around. And while you're at it look up the definition of ignorant.

edit: If we rely this much on science today, imagine what the future holds for us.

You should maybe try looking at what today's world revolves around. And while you're at it look up the definition of ignorant.

edit: If we rely this much on science today, imagine what the future holds for us.

I'm confused... were you talking to me or someone else?:confused: Anyways, you're right we do rely a lot on science. Look how far computers have come and how much we depend on them. I'm interested to see what the next 10 or 20 years holds.

Back
Top Bottom