Computer guide

50mobber

In Runtime
Ok i just purchase all my parts today. I know that ive seen links to site on how to assemble it but i cant seem to find them. Could anyone send me some links. Oh and is there anything else i need to know before i start building it. Oh yea this is my first build. Here are my parts.

Mobo: ASUS P5E Deluxe

Video: Sapphire Radeon HD 4870

Cpu: Q9450

Ram: G.SKILL 4GB

HD: 2x western digital 160 gb (Running RAID)

HD: 2x western digital 500gb (running Raid)

Thanks in advance.

number 1 rule when building your first computer. If it won't fit then it doesn't go there so don't force it in.

Could anyone send me some links. Oh and is there anything else i need to know before i start building it. Oh yea this is my first build. Here are my parts.
Putting everything together is pretty self explanatory anyway. You'll see when you have everything in front of you. But you can ask for help here if you're unsure of something.

As for tips, like Joga said, be patient, and do things in the order that will make it easier.

For example, install the RAM, CPU and the cooler on the motherboard before mounting it in the case. And install the PSU after the motherboard otherwise, all the cables just get in the way.

Back
Top Bottom