What are your religious views?

there are more things however that could change the world as we know and possibly even wipe out the human race such as a full scale erruption of yellowstone

which it is believeed is well overdue anyway

Also mass infection and other random stuff...but there's so many to list. I just picked 4.

well then dont even start a thread if all's your going to do is cause people to get mad by you questioning there beliefs.

i dont think anyone is pushing their beliefs on anyone here.. but saying it is scientifically proven..... well, all we are asking is where is this scientific proof??

And on the third day He rose again...
There has been a lot of research on that event. The research team even manage to get a very close look at the Shroud of Turin. This is believed to be the burial cloth of Jesus. I don't recall if the team managed to get a sample or not but they were running on a very tight time line. The shroud was hanging in a church behind the alter and because it is a religious artifact, it could only be removed between services. They were granted this one time look so they made the best of what they could carry in their hands.
The tomb has been found or, so they think, based on written accounts of the time. Complete with that big ass rock that sealed the entrance at one time. They went inside to find the description of the tomb was pretty accurate. But they're not really sure as time has been unkind to the inside so there isn't any thing left to study. No artifacts were found to verify that one was indeed the tomb.
That was what I saw on a program that was either on the history or discovery channel. Interesting program. But it kinda left you hanging as to where they are now in their research.

The History Channel is airing some religious historical programming in the mornings. It presents different perspectives of accounts in time as pertaining to religious events. The one I caught the other day told of how king Constantine called for the creation of one book, one Bible to be assembled to be put in all the churches in his kingdom. It goes on to tell about what was considered (and why) and what was basicly tossed (and why) to come up with the final version.
Even if you aren't religous, it's interesting stuff. Proves out old Albert's comment I quoted has a lot of truth in it.

okay everyone lets belive in the BIG BANG THEORY yayyyyy come on kids lets make up some other stuff like the universe was created because there was somehow water in the middle of space therefore causing a chain reaction with the chemical's in space thus causing this whole UNIVERSE TO BE CREATED!!!!!! yayyyy..... not... what kinda person SERIOUSLY thinks that there was a big bang and we evolved from fishes to monkey's/ gorilla's what ever it is to human's, the DNA strand of a monkey is nowhere even near that of the human, same with the fish......

okay everyone lets belive in the BIG BANG THEORY yayyyyy come on kids lets make up some other stuff like the universe was created because there was somehow water in the middle of space therefore causing a chain reaction with the chemical's in space thus causing this whole UNIVERSE TO BE CREATED!!!!!! yayyyy..... not... what kinda person SERIOUSLY thinks that there was a big bang and we evolved from fishes to monkey's/ gorilla's what ever it is to human's, the DNA strand of a monkey is nowhere even near that of the human, same with the fish......

Wow. Sorry I have to say this, but you're retarded. Have you not seen how close the DNA of a orangutan is with that of humans? You should start studying some science mate, else you will be fucked up in life. The future is science and technology. There is no denying. I hate having to be harsh like this, but how ignorant can you get?

Wow. Sorry I have to say this, but you're retarded. Have you not seen how close the DNA of a orangutan is with that of humans? You should start studying some science mate, else you will be fucked up in life. The future is science and technology. There is no denying. I hate having to be harsh like this, but how ignorant can you get?

Just because you don't agree with someone's views and opinions doesnt make it okay to call them retarded and ignorant. Who knows who is right or wrong, a debate/ discussion is for putting various views and opinions across without having to stoop to abuse and name calling.

It is ignorant of him to say there's no relation between monkey's DNA and human DNA. It's been scientifically proven. So yes, he is ignorant.

He ridiculed one of the most important theories in science. To me, only a retard would do that. How would he like if I started talking shit about his religion. I'm sure if I said something that is not accurate about it, he would call me a retard. Or at least think that.

edit: I say what I think. I believe it's fair to the person to know what I think about them. Whether it is bad or not.

Christianity states that the world is flat.

This is just one thread of proof that religion is inaccurate, as we all know the world is not flat.

Considering this is a forum I think I'm fine. I don't have to worry about changing that until I'm out in the real world. I'm not stupid.

Back
Top Bottom