What are your religious views?

i 100% agree with this, and i belive it does actualy say its scientificly proven that jesus rose in 3 days after his crucification. The sign's that God has sent me is rediculous... no way that they could be coincidence. i just 100% belive that everything in the bible is the truth, i also belive that the end times are very near with all the destruction going on around the world and how it says there's going to be great destruction when the end times are near and at Lac3y, your basically trying to start something? basically calling bs by laughing at the belief of christianity.

and at Lac3y, your basically trying to start something? basically calling bs by laughing at the belief of christianity.

Yeah I am actually. Scientifically proven Jesus rose in 3 days? Where is this scientific proof?

See.

This is why i'm a sceptic.

It's kinda like some one has written the Bible many years ago and back then it could've all been true.

But there's so many revisions how can anyone tell that this is 'what actually happened'.

I just find it very hard to believe in something when there's no hard evidence to back up text.

But at the same time I really want to know about different religions to understand this topic.

well then dont even start a thread if all's your going to do is cause people to get mad by you questioning there beliefs.

Scientific proof that Jesus rose from the dead after 3 days please.

I didn't know that OC'ing a computer was feasible until I researched and tried it for myself.

And even when I built a PC for my mate I said I could get his 5000+ AMD chip to 5200+ status with a very small OC.

But straight away he said, 'No. i've heard about OC'ing and it's bad news'.

The joke is he hasn't bothered to ask about it or research it and yet he has dismissed the idea totally.

I think Lac3y is just asking questions just like we all do to find out stuff. Thats how humans learn.

well then dont even start a thread if all's your going to do is cause people to get mad by you questioning there beliefs.

from past experiences it seems only religious people get mad at people questioning their beliefs as they can provide no proof to back up what they believe in

and i dont think there is anything wrong with questioning each others belief's as long as people dont riddicule others for their beliefs then its all ok by me

No need to be distasteful.

what part of that is distasteful , to me none of it is distasteful

i 100% agree with this, and i belive it does actualy say its scientificly proven that jesus rose in 3 days after his crucification. The sign's that God has sent me is rediculous... no way that they could be coincidence. i just 100% belive that everything in the bible is the truth, i also belive that the end times are very near with all the destruction going on around the world and how it says there's going to be great destruction when the end times are near and at Lac3y, your basically trying to start something? basically calling bs by laughing at the belief of christianity.

and at Lac3y, your basically trying to start something? basically calling bs by laughing at the belief of christianity.

I mean no offense by this, but IMO what you said is ridiculous. Then "end times"? That's pathetic. There will only be a couple circumstances in which the earth COULD be destroyed and I don't see any coming so soon. They are as follows:

1) Big nuclear war
2) A blackhole pops up and sucks us in
3) Aliens come to exterminate us
4) The sun's life comes to an end

Now ,personally, I think what will happen is option 4...in millions and millions of years into the future. By then, I'm sure technology will be to a point where we will be migrating planets.

My overall thought is that religion is a big hyperbolic story. They have deviated from the truth. I am a believer of science. My gods include figures such as Galileo Galilei, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, etc.

there are more things however that could change the world as we know and possibly even wipe out the human race such as a full scale erruption of yellowstone

which it is believeed is well overdue anyway

Lets see this scientific proof.........

Back
Top Bottom