What are your religious views?

My faith is Christianity. I believe the Bible is 100% truth. That Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. That just accepting and truly believing in God is the one way to heaven.

If you are offended by my beliefs, I'm sorry... A lot of you seem to be totally against anything to do with Christianity. It's my faith and I am sticking it it.

We're not offended by Christianity.

Can I ask who is your god? Who is your profit?

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Albert Einstein, "Science, Philosophy and Religion: a Symposium", 1941

I'm agnostic I think. I'd believe if I had proof, but since I'll never get proof, I won't believe.
I definetly don't believe the world was built in 7 days, or however it was.
I do believe its been here many millions of years, and that dinosaurs did roam, etc.

then you must believe that jesus at least existed as they have proof from the romans that he was around. all the other stuff that comes with it like turning water into wine is up to you.

i believe in what the bible presents good and love. the whole thing in the sky is a little to much for me but the fundamentals i have alot of room for

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Albert Einstein, "Science, Philosophy and Religion: a Symposium", 1941

"The word god is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this."

-Albert Einstein

"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions. And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people. As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."

-Albert Einstein

religious views..... well..... this is my own opinion and not meaning to offend to anyone...

i dont buy into religion at all.. IMO all it does is create war and death.. the christians have killed too many people.. the jews have had too many people killed.. muslims (only a select few at the moment.. but still in the name of religion) are blowing people up (take teh twin tours for example)

IMO, this world would be a much better place without religion and pathetic wars started over greed (oil + iraq + GB)... politics and religion are two major problems with this world.. politics we couldnt do without (mabye fairer and not so corrupt politicians, but still they do more good than harm.. apart from as far as stupid taxes go) but religion.. i cant really see the point tbh..

but as i said above.. if this offends you, just egnore it, that is my opinion, nothing else.. i am not stating that as fact or any other bs like that.. before i get people on their high horses at me..

My faith is Christianity. I believe the Bible is 100% truth. That Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. That just accepting and truly believing in God is the one way to heaven.

If you are offended by my beliefs, I'm sorry... A lot of you seem to be totally against anything to do with Christianity. It's my faith and I am sticking it it.

i 100% agree with this, and i belive it does actualy say its scientificly proven that jesus rose in 3 days after his crucification. The sign's that God has sent me is rediculous... no way that they could be coincidence. i just 100% belive that everything in the bible is the truth, i also belive that the end times are very near with all the destruction going on around the world and how it says there's going to be great destruction when the end times are near and at Lac3y, your basically trying to start something? basically calling bs by laughing at the belief of christianity.

I know in America statistics claim around 80% of the population are religious, and around 50% don't accept evolution and believe the earth is about 10,000 years old (lol).

and at Lac3y, your basically trying to start something? basically calling bs by laughing at the belief of christianity.

Back
Top Bottom