Home with Strep Throat

Half Evil

Golden Master
Its official. Started the day before yesterday with just a soar throat, and yesterday is escalated to dizziness, exhaustion, headache and slight nausea. Fixed that with Nyquil that my girlfriend MADE me take lol (I swear she takes better care of me then I do), and I woke up last night a few times and the throat pain was unbearable.

So, I went to the doctor today, I had all the classic signs of rapid strep t but they did a test and came back negative. Its also only 85% accurate, so she said the signs were undeniable and gave me a prescription for penicillin, and I went to safeway and got it. Also got this awesome throat numbing stuff. Now i'm home, and i'm going to play some GTA4. Be on later guys :cool:

meh.. try having tonsillitis 9 times in 12 months then having your tonsils out.. then you'll find out what a sore throat is like...

for me not to eat or drink for 3 days, and not to smoke for a week.. thats when it starts hurting..

penicillin does nothing for me any more.. my body has an immunity to it apparently, ive had so much of that bloody stuff go into my body in the last couple of years its just stopped taking effect.. lol..

yeah.. i literally went 3 days without injesting anything.. that was not good, i dont think being that dehydrated really helped fight the infection that id picked up, but i could not take in any liquids.. let alone actually eat something..

twas not a pleasant 3 weeks away from work.. lol.. most people enjoy it when they have 3 weeks off.. but id rather of worked than have that done..

meh.. try having tonsillitis 9 times in 12 months then having your tonsils out.. then you'll find out what a sore throat is like...

for me not to eat or drink for 3 days, and not to smoke for a week.. thats when it starts hurting..

penicillin does nothing for me any more.. my body has an immunity to it apparently, ive had so much of that bloody stuff go into my body in the last couple of years its just stopped taking effect.. lol..

i use to get tonsillites about 4-5 times a year and it is horrible, its like you feel so weak, and all i wanted to do was jump in the bath, if i have tonsillitis back then i had a bath 3times a day, it made me feel releaxed more, but i had headaches and throat was really nasty, i tried a cig and just could'nt smoke it, yack!

Now I don't seem to get it but they have not been taken out.

Anyway, toast is good for you if you have tonsillites, i could'nt eat much, toast manily

How old were you when you had them out? Mine was at 20.. and it was a baad operation..

I agree.. it is horrible, though the worst was the operation to have them out..

The cig thing was the worst.. lol.. i was gagging for a fag.. and couldnt have one.. toast was pretty painful to eat.. i just found it alot easier and less painful not to eat.. hence why ive lost 2 1/2 stone in the last couple of months.. lol..

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;820485 said:
That sux's man stop trying to get a raise ;)

You playing on PS3 or 360? I've been playing off and on getting lit up. Hard to play a deathmatch while chugging a beer. Only 11K from level 3!

ps3. I'm waiting to play online until I beat the game. I'm just over half ways at the moment.

ps3. I'm waiting to play online until I beat the game. I'm just over half ways at the moment.

Screw that man hit up the online mode! I'm just finishing up some laundry now and I'll be back on shortly. AbsynthHaze is my PSN. Whats your PSN and I'll invite you to a game?

Quick tips

Don't try and mow people down in a car. That only works on newbies, your a sitting duck

Crouch when close to enemys for better aim and you'll lose the target over your head.

Use R3 zoom to get better sight to shoot people.

If your in a car riding you can bring up the map and give the driver coordinates to the destination.

If you've beat 3 leaf clover you should have all 3 city's unlocked so you should know the city by now. Get online! Do you have a mic?

Back
Top Bottom