3 Monitors.....

I have 3 monitors on my system and I just use 2 7600GTs. My previous desktop I had an fx5200 as the primary and 2 monitors on that, and then a PCI Matrox card for the last monitor. For more than 2 monitors, you will need more than 1 video card.

Thanks everyone for the help, its only the center screen that will be playing games so I may aswell get a PCI card. But which PCI cards can do Aero? The GeForce 6 should, right?

3 montiers is ment to be better for gaming.
two moniters is better for graphics and sound work.
1 montier is best for programming/web desgin and internet sufe and useall stuff.

goodluck man and thnx for that rep

Thanks, so all I nned to do is get a GeForce 6200 (I have found a 256MB version for £40), stick it in the PCI, and although my graphics cards will be different (8800GTS G92), they will both work to use 3 screens. Also will I be able to drag things onto the 3rd screen like I can with 2 screens on the same gfx card?

Thanks, so all I nned to do is get a GeForce 6200 (I have found a 256MB version for £40), stick it in the PCI, and although my graphics cards will be different (8800GTS G92), they will both work to use 3 screens. Also will I be able to drag things onto the 3rd screen like I can with 2 screens on the same gfx card?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom