What are your religious views?

I am no religion / atheist :)

Organized religion is a creation by humans, designed to control and subdue the masses, and explain the unexplainable.

Compared to other forums I'm a member of, this is the most mature of them all.

No offense, but give me the list of your other forums so I can avoid them. :p

EDIT>>> I'm also athiest. My parents were never religious and they never cared about it. They tolerate it since my sister decided to convert when she was in college, but I never really believed in that stuff.

Yeah I have some friends like that. Their parents are religious and they were raised with a certain religion, but they never really believed it so they don't really care.

I'm not terribly religious but I take the Bible simply as a collection of parables rather than 100% literate truth, therefore I generally try to follow the moral guidelines set forth because they make sense.

I don't go around thumping the bible and questioning others' beliefs though, that's not my place.

But I would like to point out that people saying that ID is a flawed theory is as hilarious to me as the idea that all the matter in the universe came from a tiny ball of nothing that exploded into thousands of galaxies or whatever. Neither is better than the other.

I've been baptized Catholic, but I'm an atheist. Religion just doesn't make sense to me.

My faith is Christianity. I believe the Bible is 100% truth. That Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. That just accepting and truly believing in God is the one way to heaven.

If you are offended by my beliefs, I'm sorry... A lot of you seem to be totally against anything to do with Christianity. It's my faith and I am sticking it it.

Back
Top Bottom