Help Please this is driving me CRAZY!

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
Hey guys it seems that my computer has a mind of its own and likes to screw around with me witch sucks.. alright well i just lost my sound it no longer works anymore i re installed all drivers from realtek and still dosent work it i installed a game on my computer restarted it then my sound drivers uninstalled them selfs without me doing a thing at all... i go to playback devices and it says speakers Realtek high definitaion audio then not plugged in but my speakers are plugged in. another thing it shows is realtek High deff output it shows it working but of course no sound if somone could please help me with this it would be great its driving me up the wall

Cant i disabled system restore. Ok well i got analog back from spdif and it says its plugged in now but still no sound i swear i will give a 100$ to the person who can fix this problem i have been searching the net for about 4 hours still not a single fix

or you could do what em and my friends do, reinstall a brand new windows.

first off, dont disable system restore.

i had the same problem, if you can find your sound driver, teh cd if its not part of the MOBO, but if its intergrated then id say reinstall you Operating system. you will get it back if you do that, now about the 100 bucks

or you could do what em and my friends do, reinstall a brand new windows.

first off, dont disable system restore.

i had the same problem, if you can find your sound driver, teh cd if its not part of the MOBO, but if its intergrated then id say reinstall you Operating system. you will get it back if you do that, now about the 100 bucks

Since when does re-installing Windows give you your drivers back? His is a custom build, he doesn't have those little Dell Resource CDs.

Since when does re-installing Windows give you your drivers back? His is a custom build, he doesn't have those little Dell Resource CDs.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!!?
who mentioned anything about dell.
since his is a custom built, he should have a windows, and when he reinstall windows, all he have to do is get the drivers online and everything will be like before.
of course reinstalling windows gives your drivers back, there might be some kind of file missing or damaged, and reinstalling windows, it will be a fresh start.
the only thing that wont give his driver back if its the component is broken, and not the driver.
When i get this kind of problem, i reinstall windows, and everything works perfectly again. i dont have/need no dell crap, all i need is a windows OS cd, and the internet.

since his is a custom built, he should have a windows, and when he reinstall windows, all he have to do is get the drivers online and everything will be like before.
of course reinstalling windows gives your drivers back, there might be some kind of file missing or damaged, and reinstalling windows, it will be a fresh start.
the only thing that wont give his driver back if its the component is broken, and not the driver.
When i get this kind of problem, i reinstall windows, and everything works perfectly again. i dont have/need no dell crap, all i need is a windows OS cd, and the internet.

agreed, thats what i did, you deleted something on accident, if you have the OS cds you should be set, if its a non-intergrated sound card, go get the drivers online

I'm not even going to bother and explain my post to you.

Back
Top Bottom