3DMark 06 Score

_-..zKiLLA..-_

Fully Optimized
3DMark: 4789

SM2.0 Score: 1723

HDR/SM3.0 Score:2064

CPU Score: 2053

is that about right for my specs?? :confused: (in sig)

Mmmm. I think thats low for your set up.

Check the 3DMARK score in my sig.

I think it's my OC'd CPU and graphics card that do it.

I haven't got the full version.

I'll see if it will give me any more info....

EDIT: Done the test and went to the website for this infomation.

3DMark Score - 6181 3DMarks
SM 2.0 Score - 2729
SM 3.0 Score - 2542
CPU Score - 1830

Thats with my CPU running @ 2347MHz. Sig updated.

k well that seems about right cuz your GFx is a little better than mine and my CPU is a little better then yours. so i guess its about right :/

You have the HD 2600 XT, the GTS and the XT are generally around equal in games, have you tried OC'ing? Also, are you using Catalyst 8.6?

Yup 8.6 and yeah i've tried OCing. but heres the deal. I got a new case (CM 690 :D) but my PSU sucks balls and the cables are too short, right now i have it on a shoe box outside of my case. Today hopefully im gonna go get a 500w from Frys electronics. when i get that i can close up my case. So then i'll try some OCing afterwards. I was also thinking about getting this for it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186016
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186021

The Accelero S1 is a very well respected graphics board cooler, but it's only worth it if you're going to be doing some volt modding. I'm pretty sure you can get a small bump in voltage through ATitool (available at Guru3D), but increasing the voltage further will require some soldering work. It's worth checking around to see if a pencil mod is possible for the HD 2600 series, just make sure you have a multimeter to mesure the resistance.

i cant find out how to do voltage stuff in ATITool. My temps are prettty nice too. about 45ish idle. and thats only like 40% fan speed. Im gonna get that S1 next week and gonna OC like crazy

pretty soon with my 4870 ill be looking at scoring 17k stock, after overclocking i hope to reach 18 or 19k :p

Back
Top Bottom