So, what's still wrong with Vista?

You know I'll give it one thing, it WAS fast. But speed can't make up for lack of driver support in my book. Maybe next time I upgrade my rig I'll get Vista 64bit again.

I honestly don't know how you had problems with driver support Dot Cong, perhaps right at launch, but everything works with Vista now.

I like vista it took me awhile to get used to it but it seems to run good on my system and i dont get any errors, also no issues with drivers. I was brought up on xp myself and i love it to death, i find xp runs alot more faster then vista because vista takes up so many resources to run the special effects. But over all i think its a good os. still liked xp though....

I honestly don't know how you had problems with driver support Dot Cong, perhaps right at launch, but everything works with Vista now.

You know I think the latest Catalyst isn't compatible with my card, if I remember correctly. And all the previous releases were not working properly in Vista. I tried everything I could but just couldn't fix it.

Vista is amazing. Since it has been on my PC it runs so smoothly, it is very responisve, has never crashed yet (touch wood :p), my gaming performance is better on vista than XP, everything I had before is compatable (except one game, Toca Race driver 2). So in my opinion, you should upgrade to it. Vista is a pleasure to use.

Back
Top Bottom