Legal weed catching on

Nice, you're always getting yourself into these fun little projects :D

Of course :D but I cant afford everything I want to do. This truck has been on CL alot and i'm sure he is pressed to want it gone. I'm going to offer to take it and just pay for towing lol

im not a druggie, and dont plan to be. I only smoke weed and I think its great.
all those other drugs can go to hell

Because weed never hurt anyone right?

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1106095

A drug deal between suburban teens was behind the killing of a Mansfield 18-year-old, authorities claimed yesterday as they arraigned the 19-year-old suspect.

Mark Hayden, 19, of Mansfield is accused of blasting 18-year-old Andrew Colwell in the head after the alleged pot deal went sour Monday night, prosecutors said.

“There was a meeting in the Jeep allegedly and it was apparently going to be a marijuana deal, but things deteriorated very quickly from there,” said Gregg Miliote, spokesman for Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter.

Colwell, a recent Mansfield High School graduate who was headed to college in New Hampshire this year, was found by cops in the Jeep on Erick Road in Mansfield. He was later pronounced dead at Rhode Island Hospital in Providence.

Cops circulated Hayden's photograph after getting a tip that he may flee the area.

He was spotted waiting for a bus or train at Boston's South Station by MBTA police and later turned himself in at the Mansfield police station Tuesday night.

Colwell's heartbroken family was not talking last night but issued a statement through the DA's office yesterday.

“We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to the heath care professionals and law enforcement agencies for their relentless efforts in assisting Andrew and our family during this very difficult time,” the statement said.

Hayden appeared for his arraignment at Attleboro District Court yesterday where he was charged with murder. He was ordered held without bail until his next court hearing on scheduled for Aug. 7.

Ok well firstly i dont smoke weed nor do i ever plan to but i think it should be legalized , controlled and then taxed

I think it should be legalized because its effects are no worse than alcohol and tobacco yet it is illegal . Also from my experiences of being around people who smoke weed the high you get from weed makes you much calmer and mellow and all you want to do is relax whereas on a saturday night you always get drunk people in A&E at the hospital after getting themselves into street brawls . And so i think if anything alcohol should be made illegal however i accept this would never be possible at all .
I do however think if it is legalized it should be controlled with harse penalties for violating the controls just as alcohol and smkoing is in the UK , for instance in many large city centers it is illegal to carry alcohol in an open container and most people follow these rules . And many people i know who smoke weed wouldnt want to do it in an open place anyway they want to do it at home in a nice calm environment
I also think it should be taxed and the revenue taken from this put back into the community .

I personally dont have issues with people who get high from cannabis because you never see them out on the streets getting into fights because high people are always chilled out and too laid back . whereas drunk people are mostly violent and noisy

I mean as statistics from the netherlands have also shown the economy would benefit from cannabis as it would bring in a heightened amount of tourists and may even attract people to come and live there permanently

And i mean statistics from the Netherlands have also shown that there is no increase from the legalization of cannabis because people who have no interest in it wont be bothered , And i mean if people want weed they are going to get hold of it some way already anyway and in most cases they fund criminal gangs by buying weed at the moment and i think it would be much better if it could be legally sold and taxed with the money going towards the community rather than gangs being funded

Because weed never hurt anyone right?
you dont understand. there is differant types of potheads. there is gangsters and shit and then theres casuals. gangsters are almost always dealers and if the slightest thing goes wrong theyll kill sombody. Its not the same thing for my type.I grow, I dont buy or sell because thats how people get hurt. weed should never be bought or sold, why should it when ANYBODY could grow their own.

you dont understand. there is differant types of potheads. there is gangsters and shit and then theres casuals. gangsters are almost always dealers and if the slightest thing goes wrong theyll kill sombody. Its not the same thing for my type.I grow, I dont buy or sell because thats how people get hurt. weed should never be bought or sold, why should it when ANYBODY could grow their own.

Trust me man, I all about this.

Just showing an example.

i used to smoke weed but i finally realized that already being a mellow person meant that when I was stoned i was just waaay to chilled out. I was like a zombie. Besides, i grew to hate getting dry mouth and generally not feeling really great from it anyway so i quit. I don't touch it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom