please help me!!!!!

take all your oc apart bit by bit and throw it around, should soon be on, no but yer take all your pc apart and rebuild it with just the standerd things in, hdd/grx/psu/mem/cpu, don't input a mouse just your keybored and tell us next what happens

will i have to re apply thermal paste if i remove the heatsink, il tryt another monitor and one when it removed as well.

no one?i tried another monitor and nothing helped.

try to see if the RAM came loose like Remeniz said, also, grab your heatsink, don't use a lot of force, but if it seems to wiggle and doesn't feel solidly attached to the motherboard it could've come loose when you knocked it over, especially if it uses those POS push pin thingies...

try to see if the RAM came loose like Remeniz said, also, grab your heatsink, don't use a lot of force, but if it seems to wiggle and doesn't feel solidly attached to the motherboard it could've come loose when you knocked it over, especially if it uses those POS push pin thingies...

True.

The thing is you have to look at this logically.

Your computer had a small fall.

If you have a huge heatsink then look in this area. If you have a big graphics card look at heatsink on this too.

I did say your RAM could be loose but to be honest when those clips close it'll take a heavy fall to loosen them.

Make sure your motherboard hasn't moved a few millimetres on it's stand-offs.

Re-live the fall and imagine what could happen inside the computer. You'll probably work it out then.

ok thanks for the replys, all thats left that hasn't been mentioned is to completly tear it apart, so im going to completly rebuild it, if this fails should i rebuild a whole new pc or what , what is usable out of this pc and is there anyway to tell?

Back
Top Bottom