Legal weed catching on

I'm not gonna read this whole thread, but i'll put my two cents in.

To those of you who think stoners would be a serious problem, take a look around at drunkards. I have watched people.. when they are sober, when they are drunk, and when they are high.

If anything, alcohol should be illegal. Not marijuana.

This is what i'm talking about.

If anything, alcohol should be illegal. Not marijuana.

Like I said earlier, look what happened when we tried to make alcohol illegal.

If we legalized marijuana, the effects would be irreversible.

It may not be a terrible idea, but the politicians won't like it. They're all old guys who have lived their whole lives probably thinking that weed is the root of all evil, and nobody's gonna change their mind.

But tell me, have you seen people high? or do you just assume that they are all crazy violent idiots who drive around and die in car crashes all the time?

How about you legalize it first in Britain, and then we can study the effects there. It works so well in the Netherlands, it should do equally well in the UK since they are so similar.

Well ok. Cannabis is pretty much a non arrestable offence in the UK anyway (being caught with it simply means it is confiscated and you're given a warning).

Although Gordon Brown wants to go against his experts advice and re-classify it as a Class B drug.

But tell me, have you seen people high? or do you just assume that they are all crazy violent idiots who drive around and die in car crashes all the time?
I have. I have also gotten high back in my "young and stupid" days. Driving while "high" is no better than driving while drunk.

What exactly is your argument here regarding alcohol? I'm not sure I understand your rationale.

Back
Top Bottom