computer wont turn on at all

jvcallaghan

Beta member
im building a server with a p3 board i have the power hooked up to the mother board and everything. everything seems to be hooked up right but it will not start. The only thing it does is when i turn it on the mother board light flashes once and thee processor fan spins once nothing else comes on. I got another power supply and it still does not work. with the new power suppy i bought it doesn't even spin the processor fan or turn the light on once like the other one.
i also changed the processor to see if it was blown but none work at all.

any suggestions?

The board could be done.
I have the same problem on my p4 server, but im not sure if its dead or not

I bought a new power supply thinking it was faulty and it still doesn't work now nothing happens what so ever. even on the new power supply the fan inside doesn't move, I even put my old mother board back in and it doesn't work and it worked before i took it out to put the newer one in. can someone explain why nothing works now? How come the power supply dont work at all? is there a jumper or something on the mother board that controls the power? thanks please get back to me

There isnt normally a jumper, so to speak. That would be kinnda pointless. :)D). I dare say that it's your motherboard....

Back
Top Bottom