Legal weed catching on

Legalizing pot will just mean it will be easier for people to get it. The government won't be able to control and tax it, thats bs whoever thinks that.

Lots more people walking around stoned all the time, yeah thats a good sight to see.

o this is funny to read. i love being a teenager and have the ability to not give a f*** about anything.. i could care less

Legalizing pot will just mean it will be easier for people to get it. The government won't be able to control and tax it, thats bs whoever thinks that.

Lots more people walking around stoned all the time, yeah thats a good sight to see.

Did you read my link, or my post for that matter, that showed a huge body of studies that show legalisation does not increase usage. And do you really think the government will allow it to be smoked in public places etc? It will be treated similar to alcohol.

EDIT

It's not even as though we have to guess this sort of stuff. Just look at the Netherlands.

Did you read my link, or my post for that matter, that showed a huge body of studies that show legalisation does not increase usage.

home_tagline.gif

Of course they're going to quote studies that work in their favor. Do you have a site that's balanced?

home_tagline.gif

Of course they're going to quote studies that work in their favor. Do you have a site that's balanced?

Excuse me, just look at the sources of those studies. These studies were performed by leading science journals and US government departments.

If you can find me studies that contradict these then I'm all for the continuation of this debate. But as it stands all we have is one side with a body of facts and studies, and the other side with nothing more than baseless assumptions and prattle.

How about you legalize it first in Britain, and then we can study the effects there. It works so well in the Netherlands, it should do equally well in the UK since they are so similar.

what i'd like to know is who is going to grow this soon-to-be legalized herb?

I'm not gonna read this whole thread, but i'll put my two cents in.

To those of you who think stoners would be a serious problem, take a look around at drunkards. I have watched people.. when they are sober, when they are drunk, and when they are high.

If anything, alcohol should be illegal. Not marijuana.

I've watched people with rage built up while drunk, it's not pretty. High however, they just moap around all day, completely mellow, and somewhat more hungry than normal.

And here you want to add to that problem by legalizing pot. Great idea. :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned.. they aren't related, at all.

Back
Top Bottom