Legal weed catching on

Marijuana is also less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol, and as long as we prohibit usage to home use or designated places (such as "coffee shops" in the Netherlands) you won't be bothered by it.

...and you're leaving this up to the government? HAHAHAH!

...and you're leaving this up to the government? HAHAHAH!

I'm not American so I don't know what your government is like in this area. However, in Britain it is illegal to smoke in public places and to drink in public places, and they are quite good at enforcing that. If these laws were simply applied to marijuana then I see it being relatively effective.

All-in-all, the positives greatly outweigh the negatives.

It probably won't be legalised.

But hey, people will still be getting drunk and running people over, committing murders, etc.

I'll be honest. I stopped smoking it 5 years ago. But when I was smoking it the last thing I wanted to do was to go out and cause s**t!

yer remeniz, same here, i smoke it and i never cause shit anyway but even if i did, then no, it does'nt give you the energy to or you atleast don't want to go out, anyway i ain't arsed to much

Marijuana will never be legalized in this country, period.

Actually it might. The reason it was made illegal in the first place is because it was impossible to tax. Now, the government has finally pulled their head out of their asses and has found ways to tax it, and also keep it controlled. If this trend continues, it should be legalized by the end of this decade, if not sooner.

Actually it might. The reason it was made illegal in the first place is because it was impossible to tax. Now, the government has finally pulled their head out of their asses and has found ways to tax it, and also keep it controlled. If this trend continues, it should be legalized by the end of this decade, if not sooner.

Thats right.

Just like alcohol & tobacco.

It's nothing to do with the effects of the weed it's a money thing.

If it affects my daily life, then I'm fully against it.

I don't want to see stoned drivers on the freeway, nor do I want them committing crimes.

Because no one has ever driven drunk before.

Alcohol affections millions of people per day, and its legal.

Back
Top Bottom